striped knee socks on Harajuku fashion
Use the code ” escarletes ” for 10% off your purchase!!
only question on this final for college english is “is a future where a fursona is a legally mandated part of your ID a utopia or a dystopia”. teacher hasn’t blinked once for 45 minutes
Ugh I was really thirsty but it’s too late to go downstairs so I spent five minutes googling if it was safe to drink water from the bathroom tap before going “fuck it” and filling a bottle anyway
Fill your heart with bees. If someone breaks your heart, then they have to deal with the bees.
Bro come on just tuck me in bro you know I can’t sleep unless someone tucks me in man
Reblog if you remember when Tumblr looked like this
my very existence as a queer person is not ‘inappropriate’ for children thank you and goodnight
- who’s in the front, who’s in the middle, and who’s in the back
- who acts like it’s not going to be a big deal but actually screams at the top of their lungs when someone in the group’s hand brushes their arm
- who’s scared about going in but they’re the only one who keeps their cool
- who keeps narrating their adventure in a deep voice as they wander through the haunted house
- and, of course, who loses their shoe as they run out of the attraction
The original is good, the comment is STUNNING. Love it!
So, basically, this is a symbolic representation of internalized misogyny:
What I love about Legally Blonde the Musical is that there’s a song about finding the determination to reach your goals and then there’s a song about trying to figure out if a guy is gay or European.